1/4 cup almond milk/skimmed milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1 medium tomato (chopped)
1 tsp. escallion (chopped)
1/4 tsp. oregano
3/4 cup cooked callaloo ***(Rich in Iron, Calcium and Vitamin B12)
1/2 cup Kraft fat-free shredded mozzarella cheese
N.B. The more eggs you add, the thicker the Frittata
● Preheat the oven to 400°F.
● Spray skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
● In a bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, a dash of black pepper, 1/4 tsp. oregano and almond milk/skimmed milk.
● Add chopped escallion, tomato, cooked callaloo and half of the cheese. Stir, then whisk to combine mixture.
● Pour mixture into prepared skillet and sprinkle the other half of the cheese on top.
● Bake for 15-20 mins, then remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 mins.
● Slice then serve!
By: Gabrielle Burgess (Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist)
If you liked this Recipe, follow Suga Lifestyle or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.