Get ready to get your Lunch in Kingston in a quick and reasonable fashion during Restaurant Week (RW) Jamaica 2016 from Friday, November 11 to Saturday, November 19.
Suga’s 5 picks for the Nyam & Scram Category are:
● Cannonball Cafe located in Manor Park, Sovereign North, Loshusan-Barbican and the 3M Building-New Kingston
Decent RW Combos of Soups, Wraps/Salads/Paninis with a side and Coffee
Prices range from $896 – $1211.
● Devon House Cafe in Devon House
Offering reasonable RW Combos similar to Cannonball including Waffles with Eggs and Chicken Pastrami/Wraps/Paninis with Salad/Chips and Smoothies/Shakes/Coffee
Prices range from $630-$957.
● Nirvanna (Indian Fusion Cuisine) on 80 Lady Musgrave Avenue have RW Combos ranging from $1100-$1300 including Fusion dishes.
● The Brick Oven on Hope Road beside TGIF will be offering $600 RW Combos including a Chicken Wrap, Fish Sandwich and Vegetarian Patty, Soup/Soda and a Dessert option.
● Triple T’z Eatery on Annette Crescent will be having RW Combos for less than $1000. There will be a Lobster and Fish Combo + sides with Vegetable soup and a Chicken and Curried Goat Combo with Vegetable soup.
***Remember prices are per person and do not include G.C.T, Beverages or Service tax unless otherwise stated in RW Combo.
Information and Menus available on:
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this blog, follow Suga Lifestyle or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.