Fontana Pharmacy, Waterloo Square is now open to the public!
Fontana opened the doors to its newest and biggest store last Wednesday and the place has been buzzing ever since.
If an escalator and a reading tree wasn’t enough for mothers to rest and tend to their kids, Fontana Pharmacy has built an in-store Artisan village!
This Artisan village includes a variety of quality products from local artisans and businesses, highlighting different vendor industries, all in one area.
Here is just a preview!
● Hand poured scented candles made with natural soy wax from IllumiScents Candles
● Locally made Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate Bars from Pure Chocolate Company
● Personalised recycled Rainbow Crayons for kids, where profits support rural EC and all age schools from non-profit organization, Creative Crayons Jamaica
● Original handcrafted, refined quality Bags packaged in locally made wicker bottles from Kehs Kenitra
● Pure and Organic Jamaican Honey packaged in locally made wicker bottles from The Real Bee Sweet Honey.
● Paper Flower creations from PapFlor
● Products from Those Creative People
Kudos to Fontana for offering our local artisans this huge opportunity and encouraging us to Buy Local. #SugaSnaps #SugaEndorsed
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Blog, follow Su8ga Lifestyle Online, on Instagram (@sugalifestyle), Twitter (@sugalifestyleja) or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.