Enjoy the day! If it didn’t start out too well and you have some work to do, there is still time to get unique gifts that your partner or family members will love. If you regret that you didn’t treat yourself, there are a variety of talented, local artisans to choose from that are Suga Endorsed!
Check out Suga’s V-Day Pop Up Shop Artisans and Local Businesses here:
● GW Art – @gwartbygabby; 876-422-3769
● My Old Man Leathercraft – @myoldmanleathercraft;
● Mira Botanicals- @mirabotanicals; 876-509-0063
● White Orchid Salon and Spa, Jamaica Pegasus – 876-926-3690-1
● Devine Treasures – @devinetreasuresjamaica (Montego Bay)
● Designs by Phoenix Ja – @designsbyphoenixja; email@example.com
● Mount Pleasant Chocolatiers – @mountpleasantchocolatiers; 876-854-5604
● One Love One Heart – @oneloveoneheart9754; 876-884-3756
If you don’t go that route, food is the way to everyone’s soul 😀
N.B. Some Restaurants are offering 4-Couse Dinner Packages
• The Regency Restaurant and The Terrace at The Terra Nova All Suite Hotel, Waterloo Rd. ($60USD pp)
• Cellar 8, Manor Park ($6500pp)
• Chive Restaurant, Orchid Village Plaza
• The Blue Window at The Jamaica Pegasus ($5000pp)
• Jamaica Liquor Warehouse, Lindsay Crescent ($4933.50 pp/$9867 per couple incl. G.C.T & Serv. Charge)
• Chillin’ Restaurant, Hope Zoo
• Sugar Mill Restaurant, Half Moon
• The Houseboat Grill, Freeport Montego Bay
• Mystic Thai, Fairview Towne Centre ($3500pp)
• Marguerites by The Sea, Gloucester Ave.
• Evita’s Italian Restaurant, Eden Bower Rd.
• Seaside Dutchie, Priory St. Ann
• Angler’s Seafood Restaurant, Windsor Road
Have a great Day! 💖
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Blog, follow Suga Lifestyle Online, on Instagram (@sugalifestyle), Twitter (@sugalifestyleja) or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.
Suga Lifestyle Presents Products from Mount Pleasant Farm Chocolatiers!
Life aint nothing but a box of Chocolates! Suga Lifestyle presents locally manufactured goods from Mount Pleasant Farm Chocolatiers once again tomorrow! Cocoa Nibbs, Cocoa Powder and Chocolates at a price and quality you can’t resist!
Stay tuned and follow this website or the @sugalifestyle Instagram/Facebook page to see who else will be
Suga’s V-Day Pop Up Shop TOMORROW at The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel from 12 to 6pm in the Rio Bueno suite by the Hotel’s lobby.
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Promo, follow Suga Lifestyle Online, on Instagram (@sugalifestyle), Twitter (@sugalifestyleja) or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.