Happy National Rum Day! Celebrate with Mystic Thai, Montego Bay!
Did you know?
● National Rum Day is observed annually on August 16th.
● Rum originated in Papua New Guinea.
● Rum is the 3rd most popular spirit in the United States, following Vodka and all kind of Whiskeys.
● Tax on Sugar, Molasses and Rum (The Sugar Act 1764) by the British on American colonies, helped to start the American Revolution.
● Rum is a byproduct of molasses production or made directly from sugar cane juice.
● Rum is a clear, distilled alcoholic beverage that turns brown in colour after being aged in wooden oak barrels following the fermentation and distillation process.
[ Source: https://www.nationaldaycalendar.com ]
*** Please celebrate, but drink responsibly 😊 ***
Mystic Thai (Asian & Thai Cuisine)
Location: B11 – Fairview Towne Centre Unit, Montego Bay
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Promo, follow Suga Lifestyle Online, on Instagram (@sugalifestyle), Twitter (@sugalifestyleja) or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.