With just 30 Calories, 0 Fat Calories, 1% Cholesterol, 2g Sugar, 1% Carbs, 8% Sodium and 4g Protein, Fat-Free Philadelpbia Cream Cheese can be used as a healthy substitute for butter, mayonnaise and more.
You can use Fat-Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese in the following ways to eat healthy and guilt-free:
● On Baked Potatoes instead of butter or sour cream
● On your Tacos instead of Sour Cream
● In your Wraps instead of Cheddar cheese
● On your Whole Grain/Whole Wheat Bagels and Bread instead of regular, fatty cream cheese or butter
● In your Tuna instead of mayonnaise
● To make your own healthy version of a Creamy Sauce instead of using an Alfredo sauce or Coconut cream sauce to put on your Baked Fish or your Pasta by melting it in a pot with a little bit of olive oil, garlic, onion and skimmed milk.
Have fun eating healthy!
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this blog, follow Suga Lifestyle or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.