● Eat something light (fruits/vegetables/cereal/sandwich) shortly before arriving so you don’t have a big appetite, especially for those calorific finger foods and snacks that add up quickly.
● Calorie log awareness
– Stay in control using a Food diary, Fitness pal app or other apps
● Limit alcohol intake
– Try club soda with lime and olives
● Do NOT stand near to the food table
– You might want to keep picking at it
● Take small amounts so you don’t feel bad leaving a lot behind on your plate
– Veggie and fruit trays are low calories
-Portions are always important! Keep it small
ENJOY but in MODERATION!