2 each – Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
1 each – Green Bell Pepper, cored and seeded
1 medium – Onion
1 clove – Garlic, Minced
1/2 teaspoon – Dried Oregano
1 each – Tomato
2 tablespoon – Cooking Oil
8 each – 6″ Flour Tortillas
1/3 cup – Italian Dressing
Prep time is 45 min, serves 1.
1. Cut chicken breasts and green bell pepper into strips.
2. Cut onion and tomato into thin wedges.
3. Place chicken strips, green bell pepper strips, onion wedges, garlic, and oregano in a large bowl.
4. Pour the Italian dressing over the ingredients, and mix well.
5. Marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour. Drain off oil.
6. Stir-fry in cooking oil until chicken is browned. Stir in the tomato wedges.
7. Wrap the tortillas in dampened paper towels.
8. Microwave on HIGH until softened (45-90 seconds).
9. Fill tortillas with the chicken mixture.
10. Serve with salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, beans or guacamole.
Recipe found with my android app.