1 pound – Hamburger
1 cup – Fretolay corn chips (Optional)
1/2 cup – Salsa or picante sauce
2 teaspoon – Chili Powder
1 teaspoon – Paprika
1 teaspoon – Seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon – Cumin
1/2 teaspoon – Dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon – Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon – Onion powder
1/2 teaspoon – Black pepper
1/4 teaspoon – Cayenne pepper
1. Place corn chips in a zip lock bag and crush fine or you can use a food processor (Optional)
2. Mix corn chips salsa (optional) and seasonings well. Then mix in the hamburger
3. When mixed, make 4 equal size patties (can be made a day in advance). Put a deep dimple in the center of the burger patties.
4. Set up your grill for Direct Heat. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, flip and cook another 5 or 6 minutes. Add a blended of cheese just before removing.
5. Let burgers rest for a few minutes then cut in half.
6. Heat flour tortilla shells briefly, add burger half add lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
Recipe found with my android recipes app. – Edited by Gabrielle Williams