GW Art has NEW pieces for Christmas and will be bringing back old faves!
SAVE THE DATE for GW Art’s Christmas Pop-Up Shop at Chai Studios’ Trunk Show (Barbican Business Center) on Saturday, December 2nd from 12:30 – 6pm!
If you already have plans, not to worry, you will be kept up to date on stock and you can still make your orders.
You can also Browse the GW Art Gallery and Contact Gabby for what is Available to Order for the Season. Christmas is just around the corner!
***Orders will be taken up to Friday, November 24th for Pick up on December 2nd***
There will be Wall Art (Canvas stretched on frame to hang & Framed Art), Tabletops/Desktops, Decorative Bottles, Vases and Mason Jars. This Christmas Collection will be great for Christmas Gifts, Home, Office and Wedding Décor. Prices start at $1500JMD!
There will be affordable treats to purchase for the kids too!
The Popular, ‘It’s Always Wine O’Clock’ is now available in a frame! Grab this one while you can!
Please Support Brand Jamaica and Make it a GW Art Christmas !!!
Many persons are reluctant to address the Elephant in the Room, but not this one! Get it in your room and keep people talking!
GCG Events’ Wedding Promotion ends October 31st! Do not miss out on Catering that is Simply Outstanding with discounts from other Vendors such as Blaktie Entertainment Jamaica, Sean Murray Photography, Taylor’d Events’ Decor and Concierge Jamaica’s Wedding Planning Services.
Remember if you plan on getting married in Jamaica between November 2017 and June 2018 with 80 or more guests and you haven’t booked with GCG yet, you Qualify!
See How to Enter your Video, Who to Tag and Ensure you Share! Check out all the details from a previous post here!
A CHANCE TO SAVE ON YOUR WEDDING THAT YOU SHOULD NOT MISS!
Have you been attending a lot of Wedding Expos, making a lot of phone calls for advice and quotes lately and/or having various consultations with Wedding Vendors in preparation for your Big Day? If so, this Wedding Promotion is for you.
When you feel the pressure of planning a Wedding, GCG Events Jamaica takes many items off your to-do list and makes them seem hassle-free. Suga had this experience with GCG catering for her Wedding. We all know my demands would be specific and expectations would have been high and they delivered flawlessly last April 2016. Kudos to GCG!
GCG not only caters for Weddings but for Corporate and Social events as well. For the complete package that they offer, for instance if you also require their Bar Services, they provide all the necessary glassware, ice, flatware, cutlery, disposables and service staff for an unbeatable price. Not to mention that they come fully equipped with their cooling trucks, electricity and more.
When booking with GCG, it is likely that you would communicate with Jasmin Ramsay or Cheridah Douglas who are the epitome of quick, efficient communication, quality service and the ability to deduce the needs of their customers, often without even having to ask.
The Chefs and Waiting Staff are personable, pleasant and conduct live cooking stations with delicious dishes. I highly recommend their Carving station. They do a tender, fresh, succulent Beef Tenderloin cut to perfection.
They also do a scrumptious Cheesecake and the list goes on. I haven’t had a disappointing dish from them to date.
GCG usually makes the effort to have their Presentation suit your theme as well. Check out this Presentation to go with a Rustic theme:
Do you want the Catering and Bar service at your Wedding to be Simply Outstanding?
Enter GCG Events Jamaica’s “The Day We Met” Wedding Promotion for the chance to be one of three lucky couples to win Simply Outstanding Savings for your Jamaican Wedding!
They will be teaming up with other reputable Wedding Vendors, offering discounts for Music and Equipment, Photography, Decor and Wedding Planning Services.
***Conditions apply. So see the Prize Details, Rules and Requirements to enter the Wedding Promotion below:
● 35%- 45% off GCG Events’ Wedding Catering Package
● 30% off Music and Equipment from Blaktie Entertainment Jamaica (@blaktiejamaica)
● 20% off Sean Murray Photography’s Photography Package (@seanmurrayphotography)
● 25% off Taylor’d Events’ Decor Package (@Taylord.events)
● 30% off Concierge Jamaica’s Wedding Planning Services (@conciergejm)
1. The Competition will run from August 28th – October 31st, 2017 on both Facebook & Instagram, and is open to couples planning on getting married in Jamaica between November 2017 and June 2018 whose minimum guest count is eighty (80).
2. Weddings already booked with GCG Events prior to August 28, 2017 do not qualify for entry.
3. Top three couples whose post has the most likes win! So there isn’t just 1 winner!
4. Entries close October 31, 2017. Winners will be announced on November 2, 2017!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Post a video on your FB or IG page telling us how you met, the proposed date & venue of your Wedding, your ideal Wedding concept & menu preferences.
2. Be sure to include the following hashtags – #gcgeventswedding #simplyoutstanding #winningwedding
3. Tag: @gcg_events, @blaktiejamaica, @conciergejm, @Taylord.events, and @seanmurrayphotography
4. Share your post with friends! Most likes wins!
*** GCG Events Jamaica reserves the right not to accept or to disqualify any entries if any of the above terms & conditions are not followed correctly***
Let GCG make your Wedding Simply Outstanding! #SugaEndorsed
Location: Norman Manley Int’l Airport. Kingston, Jamaica
Ph: (876) 924-8364
Facebook: GCG Events
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Promo, follow Suga Lifestyle or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.