ONE ONE CACAO will be at GW Art’s Exhibition this Saturday at The Jamaica Pegasus in the Rio Bueno Suite from 5pm to 10pm!
Nick Davis, founder of One One Cacao just recently pushed Jamaican Chocolate well beyond its shores. One One Cacao was featured as one of the international makers in a new book on the global craft chocolate scene, Cacao Source.
What to possibly expect this Saturday?
Bean to Bar Dark Chocolate bars and some cookies, single origin from St. Catherine and Clarendon where you may be asked to Taste the difference!
Come check out One One Cacao this Saturday while you view and shop GW Art’s Collection!
Get to know more about Nick Davis and One One Cacao in an excerpt from Suga Lifestyle’s Article published earlier this June, How Much Do You Know About Jamaican Chocolatiers?! | Suga Lifestyle:
• Founder: Nick Davis
• BBC Caribbean’s correspondent
• Currently working on Production of Coffee in addition to his Chocolate Bars
• Factory in St. Mary overlooks the sea
• Started making Chocolate after he got a mystery illness, where he could no longer eat foods with preservatives
• He never thought he could give up Cadbury Dairy Milk, but when he decided to make his own Chocolate, he told Suga it was the best he has ever had. The need for sweet preservatives or artificial flavours was replaced by an appreciation for rich, strong, Dark Chocolate.
• Persons who make the switch to Dark Chocolate from Milk Chocolate with artificial flavours may find it bitter, but once you keep having it, you will love and appreciate the richness of Dark Chocolate like myself and Nick.
Fun Fact: Without getting access to Likkle More Chocolate, the majority of Suga tasters voted One One Cacao as the richest Dark Chocolate in Jamaica, May 25, 2019.
• Nick Davis wants Jamaican Chocolate to go global and be recognised as much as Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, because we have some of the world’s finest Cocoa.
• Nick helps local Cocoa farmers by paying them a decent price.
• His Chocolate is 70% Cocoa
• Cane juice is used to sweeten the rest
Come see One One Cacao and support local this Saturday!
Outland Hurders Creamery and Farmstead with Jamaican made cheeses as well as Chorlavi’s with Homemade Pepper Jellies and Jams will be there too!
Buy Jamaican. Build Jamaica.
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Blog, follow Suga Lifestyle Online, on Instagram (@sugalifestyle), Twitter (@sugalifestyleja) or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.