South Beach Cafe was buzzing with activity last Friday night. New Kingston Rotaract Club (NKRC) definitely achieved their goal of having businesses and talents of young Professionals and Entrepreneurs attractively showcased, also providing the opportunity for networking and learning in a relaxed environment.
All booths seemed to have received positive support from attendees and definitely had impressive presentations.
Some of the Businesses showcased included:
● Envi i Designs – Hand crafted Jamaican Jewellery for bold, Afro-centric Clientele
● Haiku Health and Beauty Services – Facials and Massage Therapy
● GW Art – Paintings suitable for Decor of homes, cafes, offices and hotels
● Pop-Up Gourmet Jamaica – Offers an Advantage Card to get Discounts at your favourite Restaurants and Bars
● Splash by Sash – Trendy and Sexy Swimwear
● BOK – Showcasing the BEST businesses in Kingston
● Headbands by Trudi
● Tou-Khan Naturals – Natural products for Hair and Skin
● Project Management Global Institute – Aids in advancing your Project Management Skills
Sangster’s Rum Cream also had some tantalizing samples being circulated to enhance the buzzing activity.
Kudos to the sponsors, VMBS, PMGI, Mayberry Investment and BBO Jamaica and of course, Professional Development Director, Kimberley Ann Lindo and her team for a well planned, organized and executed event!