Enjoy the day! If it didn’t start out too well and you have some work to do, there is still time to get unique gifts that your partner or family members will love. If you regret that you didn’t treat yourself, there are a variety of talented, local artisans to choose from that are Suga Endorsed!
Check out Suga’s V-Day Pop Up Shop Artisans and Local Businesses here:
● GW Art – @gwartbygabby; 876-422-3769
● My Old Man Leathercraft – @myoldmanleathercraft;
● Mira Botanicals- @mirabotanicals; 876-509-0063
● White Orchid Salon and Spa, Jamaica Pegasus – 876-926-3690-1
● Devine Treasures – @devinetreasuresjamaica (Montego Bay)
● Designs by Phoenix Ja – @designsbyphoenixja; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Mount Pleasant Chocolatiers – @mountpleasantchocolatiers; 876-854-5604
● One Love One Heart – @oneloveoneheart9754; 876-884-3756
If you don’t go that route, food is the way to everyone’s soul 😀
N.B. Some Restaurants are offering 4-Couse Dinner Packages
• The Regency Restaurant and The Terrace at The Terra Nova All Suite Hotel, Waterloo Rd. ($60USD pp)
• Cellar 8, Manor Park ($6500pp)
• Chive Restaurant, Orchid Village Plaza
• The Blue Window at The Jamaica Pegasus ($5000pp)
• Jamaica Liquor Warehouse, Lindsay Crescent ($4933.50 pp/$9867 per couple incl. G.C.T & Serv. Charge)
• Chillin’ Restaurant, Hope Zoo
• Sugar Mill Restaurant, Half Moon
• The Houseboat Grill, Freeport Montego Bay
• Mystic Thai, Fairview Towne Centre ($3500pp)
• Marguerites by The Sea, Gloucester Ave.
• Evita’s Italian Restaurant, Eden Bower Rd.
• Seaside Dutchie, Priory St. Ann
• Angler’s Seafood Restaurant, Windsor Road
Have a great Day! 💖
By: Gabrielle Burgess
If you liked this Blog, follow Suga Lifestyle Online, on Instagram (@sugalifestyle), Twitter (@sugalifestyleja) or like the Suga Lifestyle Facebook page.