This week is all about New Kingston Rotaract Club (NKRC). Young professionals doing big things, working together in a non-profit organization to help improve their communities, themselves and other professionals around them.
Rotaract Mingle is now an annual event hosted by the New Kingston Rotaract Club that showcases businesses and talents of young professionals and entrepreneurs, while also providing an opportunity for young professionals to learn more about starting their own businesses and to network in a relaxed and comfortable setting. NKRC wishes to attract over 100 young professionals and entrepreneurs to help with Professional Development of their members as well as to foster Networking. Sponsors and businesses who showcase their branding or products will also benefit from ongoing marketing efforts leading up to and during the event.
The Guest Speaker will be Mr. Desmond Mitchell, a pitch consultant with Start-Up Jamaica. He will focus on Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Mentorship.
The following Businesses and more will be participating:-
● Envi i Designs – Hand crafted Jamaican Jewellery for bold, Afro-centric Clientele
● Haiku Health and Beauty Services – Facials and Massage Therapy
● GW Art – Paintings suitable for Decor of homes, cafes, offices and hotels
● Pop-Up Gourmet Jamaica – Offers an Advantage Card to get Discounts at your favourite Restaurants and Bars
● Splash by Sash – Trendy and Sexy Swimwear
● Tou-Khan Naturals – Natural products for Hair and Skin
● Project Management Global Institute – Aids in advancing your Project Management Skills
Please come out and support the Businesses of Jamaica’s young Professionals and Entrepreneurs.