As the withdrawal begins to draw near, Netherlands will face Argentina today. Netherlands may be without Van Persie due to a stomach ailment and Argentina is already without DiMaria due to injury. How will it play out?! Surely it will not come near to the embarrassing result of the Brazilians yesterday with a 7-1 loss to Germany.
Who will have a shot at the Maracana Dream?
2 large – chicken breasts ‘tenders’
2 cups – carrots, grated
1 cup – green peas
1 cup – bell peppers, red and yellow (sliced thinly)
1/2 cup – raisins
1 cup – skim yogurt
1 cup – cottage cheese
1 teaspoon – salt
1 teaspoon – oregano
1 teaspoon – black pepper
Prep time is 45 min, serves 10.
1. Cook the chicken breasts in water and a little spice, when cooked let them cool and then use food processor or your hands to break into thin tenders.
2. Boil the peas if they aren’t pre-cooked, and add them to the chicken tenders, add carrots and bell pepper and raisins and any other vegetables you prefer. Make it colourful.
3. Mix the yogurt and cottage cheese very well to make the sauce. Add the spices.
4. Mix some of the sauce with chicken so it doesn’t taste dry, and use the rest to drizzle on top of the salad. Sprinkle some black pepper over it.
Recipe found with my android recipes app. – Edited by Gabrielle Williams
2 Oreo Cookies
2 Squares of Hershey’s Chocolate
Prep time is 5 min, serves 1.
1. Roast your marshmallows to your desired touch of browning.
2. Carefully open your Oreo cookie.
3. Place roasted marshmallow on top of the cookie creme, top with chocolate, and top with the other half of the cookie.
Recipe found with my android recipes app. -Edited by Gabrielle Williams
Soon to be husband and father, Novak Djokavic had to dig deep to beat 7-time Wimbledon Champion, Roger Federer 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 5-7, 6-4 to win his 2nd Wimbledon title.
After coming so close to winning a major and losing a few times in the past year, then overcoming the man who has stood in his way many times, it was tears of joy for Djokavic.
1 Flour tortilla shell
1/2 cup – Chicken (cooked, diced)
1/4 cup – Shredded cheese (mixed)
1 tablespoon – Franks hot sauce
1 teaspoon – Blue cheese or ranch dressing
1 dash – Salt & black pepper
1 Optional ingredients: sliced black olives & diced green onions
1 Mix together the hot sauce and blue cheese dressing and a pinch of salt & pepper . Add the diced chicken and coat well.
2 Add the chicken mix to 1/2 the tortilla shell. Top with shredded cheese and fold closed.
3 Grill with medium-high heat until the cheese is melted.
Recipe found with my android recipes app
Will it be an all South American Final, An all European Final or a South American vs European Final?